Jakob-Lyons Legal Search
INVESTIGATIVE LEGAL SEARCH & ADVISORY SERVICES
Serving the U.S. & International Markets
Jakob-Lyons Associates is a division of LHI, specializing in the placement in-house and private practice attorneys internationally. The Managing Partner of Jakob-Lyons is James D. Lyons, JD, CPC.
The success of Jakob-Lyons stems from not only the utilization of an extensive international network of legal professionals, but also from the creative networking with the corporate purchasers of legal services. In addition, Jakob-Lyons utilizes proprietary investigative executive search methodologies in each legal search assignment. Unless otherwise negotiated all legal searches are conducted under a success based contingency agreement, adhering to the highest levels of client & candidate confidentially.
All levels & specialties including Chief Legal Officer, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Chief Patent/IP Counsel, Corporate Secretary, Deputy, Associate and Assistant General Counsel.
- IP, Patent, Trademark, Scientific (including patent agents, technical advisors, scientific & engineering consultants)
- Corporate, Commercial
- Finance, Financial Products, Regulatory, Securities
- Labor & Employment
- International Trade & Customs
- Real Estate
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Tax, Employee Benefits, Pension
- Wealth Management, Trusts & Estates
LEGAL SEARCH ASSIGNMENTS
No Active Searches in Progress
PARTNER LEVEL SEARCHES
CONFIDENTIAL LATERAL PARTNER SEARCHES ARE UNDERWAY